Licensed in North Carolina
As a long time resident of the Greater Charlotte area, I have an extensive knowledge of the area and its real estate market both residential and commercial. I have a deep appreciation that selling or buying a property or a home is one of the greatest decision a person makes in their lifetime. I will strive to help you through this decision every step of the way. I am passionate about the needs and goals of my clients and specialize in bringing peace of mind to clients who have previously struggled with buying or selling a home on their own or with another agent. Prior to becoming a broker/realtor, I obtained a master’s degree in technology and marketing. I will utilize my skills in the technology field to provide you with the most thorough, up to date, and detailed information possible. In my spare time, I enjoy painting, reading, and spending quality time with my daughter and my husband of 14 years.
- Full-time, Dedicated Real Estate Agent
- Graduated from the Superior of Real Estate School
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of Board of Realtors
- Member of Carolina Multiple Listing Service