Licensed in North & South Carolina
My real estate story begins with a mid-century modern ranch and a mild addiction to HGTV. My husband and I did some minor renovations around the house, and fell in love with remodeling. It’s now our hobby to take older houses with great bones that need some love, and bring them back to their former glory.
While developing these skills, I realized I could take my love for real estate, combined with a desire to help people, and become a Realtor. Buying or selling a home should be exciting, not stressful. Real estate is my passion, and I make every effort to funnel that energy into creating the best possible experience for my buying and selling clients.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Charlotte Regional Realtors Association
- Member of Carolina Multiple Listing Service
- Work with buyers and sellers
- Graduate of Mingle School of Real Estate
- Graduate of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill