Licensed in North & South Carolina
I have had the distinct pleasure of selling real estate for more than 42 years. I have always believed that it is the best job in the world. I get to help people discover the American dream of owning their own homes.
Along the way in my career, I have been blessed with several tremendous opportunities. I have personally listed and sold the most real estate in a one-year period at one of the country’s largest real estate firms, and I did it two times.
I moved to Charlotte in 1982, opened up my own firm in 1983, and I have personally trained more than 400 agents who have started their careers with me as their mentor. I have been very lucky to work with such fine talent.
I have run sales offices and my own firm through over 2 billion dollars in sales volume. But most of all, I have been fortunate to personally help more than 1,800 families buy and sell homes, which has helped perpetuate my philosophy of developing “Clients for Life”.
- Full-time real estate agent since 1972
- Past President – Charlotte Regional Realtor Association, 2002
- Recipient – 1998 President’s Award – Charlotte Regional Realtor’s Association
- Past Director – National Association of Realtors
- Past Director – North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Graduate – North Carolina Association of Realtors Leadership
- Former Member, Board of Directors – Hornet’s Nest Council – Girl Scouts of America
- Graduate – Leadership Charlotte
- 4 Children, 5 Grandchildren
- Former NC State Champion Legends Race Car Driver
- Professional Bass Fisherman – FLW – Bass Federation League