Licensed in North Carolina
I am a Native New Yorker. I moved to Charlotte in 2008. I am married and the proud mother of four children and grandmother of five. I have worked in the mortgage industry for fifteen years. Over the years, I have worked with families to help them realize their dreams of owning a home. Watching my mother, now a retired real estate agent, help others find the “Right Home” is a legacy I hope to continue. From our very first meeting to the final closing, I’m here to provide you with best-in-class service to help you buy or sell a home. Equipped with the finest tools and technology, I’ll guide you through the real estate transaction, every step of the way.
- Graduate of Superior School of Real Estate
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member, Charlotte Regional Realtors Association
- Member, New Waves of Joy Baptist Church