I have had the distinct pleasure of selling real estate in Charlotte since 1982. I have always believed that it is the best job in the world. I get to help people discover the American dream of owning their own home.
- Full-time real estate agent since 1972
- Past President – Charlotte Regional Realtor Association, 2002
- Recipient – 1998 President’s Award – Charlotte Regional Realtor’s Association
- Past Director – National Association of Realtors
- Past Director – North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Graduate – North Carolina Association of Realtors Leadership
Along the way in my career, I have been blessed with tremendous opportunities. Early in my career, I was the top agent two years in a row at one of the largest real estate firms in the country. I then moved to Charlotte in 1982 and opened my own firm in 1983, and over all these years, I have personally trained hundreds of agents who have started their careers with me as their mentor. I have been very lucky to work with such fine talent. I have run sales offices and my own firm with over 4 billion dollars in sales volume. But most of all, I have been fortunate to personally help more than three thousand families buy and sell homes, which has helped perpetuate my philosophy of developing “Clients for Life.”